The Order of Presentations!
1. Lensio: Reinventing the Slide show with The New York Times Lens Blog
2. iMacaroni: A recipe-framework that can be ported for any culinary-narrative purpose.
3. IndieMobi: IndieMobi creates marketable iPhone apps for independent filmmakers for free.
4. BIG Picture: News Pictures of the Day curated by the photojournalists.
5. Citizen Kid News: Citizen Kid News engages kids to explore and interact with news around the world.
6. QuizShot: Create your own news quiz and challenge your friends!
7. Who’s Reppin’ Me?: Instantly tweetable, location-based NPR coverage of your representatives. Holler.
8. ScrapBandits: Fun with HTML5, CSS3 and scrap metal scavengers
9. 3-in-1 Story: Seamlessly transition from reading to listening to watching a single story without skipping a beat.
10. Open Margin: Sharing the work of reading a text.
11. NewsApper.com: Easy & attractive way of delivering enhanced content to tablet computers.
12. Ephemera: Ephemera uses the evocative, but ephemeral, media of the past to tell the secret stories of San Francisco using today’s technology.